Student Support Plan
Students are the conduit through which all other aspects of a Campus Kitchen run. Without students, there is no Campus kitchen. While university and dining services support is crucial, students should always be at the core of both daily operations and big picture guidance for the Campus Kitchen. Fostering vast student support during the beginning stages of the affiliation process will allow the process to run more smoothly.
Each link below is a task to help guide you in building dining services support. Click each task to find a checklist of duties to complete each task. Assign different tasks to different leaders on your team to ensure the quickest affiliation process. This is not necessarily a linear process–tasks can be completed simultaneously.
TASKS TO COMPLETE: (Click each to expand checklists)
- Make a pitch to get students involved.
- Get a student Leadership Team established for you Campus Kitchen.
- Make an Operations Plan/Schedule for your Campus Kitchen.
- Get Student Leaders ServSafe Certified
- Get a volunteer base for your Campus Kitchen