Become A Partner
Partner with The Campus Kitchens Project on our Food Waste & Hunger Summit!
Each spring, we host a Food Waste & Hunger Summit that brings together leading national nonprofit organizations and engaged students who are working to fight food waste and hunger, for a packed long weekend of learning about advocacy, service and leadership. Students and staff from universities across the country share best practices, ideas and resources to expand their impact in the fight against food insecurity. Our 2016 Food Waste & Hunger Summit is scheduled for April 15-17th in Fayetteville, AR, where we expect 250 emerging leaders representing the next generation of hunger relief.
At The Campus Kitchens Project, collaborating with peer organizations is in our DNA. We recognize that there are a number of high-impact nonprofit organizations focused on these issues and on engaging student leaders on campus to address them. We intend for the Summit to become a national destination for all of our organizations and involved students to share best practices with one another, and lift up and amplify each other’s work. Past partners have included Real Food Challenge, Food Recovery Network, Food Day, Swipe Out Hunger, Universities Fighting World Hunger, and HungerU.
We invite you and your organization to partner with us to present this leading Summit for students working on hunger issues nationwide.
Organizations looking to grow their programs will reach a captive audience of hundreds of students already invested in the issue of hunger and engaged in service on campus. As a partner, you will receive exposure to a national audience of educators, youth leaders, program coordinators, policymakers, funders and representatives from peer organizations involved in the movement. Partnerships are offered at no cost.
Partners will receive:
- Logo recognition on all Summit materials and website
- A link to your website on the Summit web page and mobile app
- An opportunity to share information about your program with student leaders in attendance
- Priority consideration of your workshop proposals
Partners agree to:
- Send out information about the conference to your networks and staff, and encourage participation
- Promote the conference through your social media, newsletters, and website
Ways to get involved right away:
- Submit a workshop proposal. The Food Waste & Hunger Summit is looking for proposals that address best practices, tools and resources to empower students to fight hunger in a sustainable way. The proposal submission process is now open.
- Make a commitment to attend. Send a group of students and staff from your organization! Pre-register today to receive a reminder email when registration opens.
Visit www.campuskitchens.org/summit for latest news and general conference information.
To become a partner organization, please reach out to Laura Belazis at firstname.lastname@example.org.